Thursday 7 May 2015

Birthday Week!

Hey everyone!

I needed to do a post on this, and now I've finally got around to it! Last week, or 9 days ago to be precise, it was my birthday! I got a couple of things, but it's quite a pain uploading photos so I'm just going to write.

I didn't get much off my family because my main present is a trip to Amsterdam with my school in July (that, will be a good post!) but they did get me:


  • A Mug Cake book 
  • £10 voucher for Primark
  • £10 book voucher
  • £20 voucher for Waterstones
  • £10 note
Now, here's the big bit. With the Primark voucher, I got a Captain America jumper which I will try and add a photo of at a later date. The big bit though, is what I got with the money. As you should know, I sort of love books and reading so I sort of got carried away. Using some money I already had as well, this is what I got:

  • Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
  • Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
  • Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
  • The Shadowhunter's Codex by Cassandra Clare
  • Gone by Michael Grant
  • Evermore by Alyson Noel
  • Ashes by Isla J. Bick
  • Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia
Too many? Of course not, you can never have too many books! I also got a notebook and sweets from the wonderful Fields, £5 and two bars of Hershey's!

I suppose I should ask a question. Out of the books I bought, have you read any of them and if you have, what did you think? 

Love you all,
Ems!

2 comments:

  1. I've read Gone, managed to get up to the fourth in the series, I believe, and would definitely read them again, and probably finish it this time round too! Happy birthday,
    Eve <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen the film for Beautiful Creatures and I LOVE it! Im sure the book will be just as good! Happy birthday smelly <3

    ReplyDelete