Monday 11 May 2015

Revenge - The Final Episode

Hey everyone,

If you watch the show Revenge, this is going to contain spoilers so don't read on. Last night, after four seasons, Revenge unfortunately ended. I love this show so much, and after watching the series finale like ten minutes ago, I think I just died a little; it was the perfect ending and I am now in tears.

Revenge was about a girl named Amanda Clarke, who now goes by the name of Emily Thorne. When she was a little girl, her dad was framed for murder and taking down a plane. Amanda then returns as an adult to where she once lived, and seeks revenge on those who helped to set her dad up. Top of that list, is the Grayson family; Victoria, Conrad and their two children Charlotte and Daniel. Charlotte and Daniel did no wrong, but Victoria and Conrad were the masterminds behind everything. The first few episodes focus on a few of the other people who helped out but everything after episode 5 I think, is mainly about the Grayson's.

A lot happened in between, but in the finale, everything finally came to a close. Amanda ended up with the wonderful Jack Porter, a couple we've been wanting since the very first episode! Victoria... Well let's just say she won't be coming back. The dearly beloved David, he unfortunately died also. As for the funniest of the cast, Nolan, we think he's getting a spin-off series. No one knows for sure I don't think, but I think it'll be announced rather soon. Where there's a spin-off, you see characters from the other series. I think Amanda might be turning up there.

Anyway, that's just a little quick post. I loved this series so much and now that it's ended, I think a piece of me is missing.

Love you all,
Ems!

No comments:

Post a Comment