Friday 25 September 2015

Fitness Challenge!

Hey everyone!

Not-so-long time, no see! I really need to relaunch this blog and actually use it more... But anyway, I'm back with a post that is intended more for me rather than the few people who read my blog. A long time ago I watched a YouTube video by a guy who does psychology videos. The video was about how to be more successful and step one was telling people about what you were aiming to do, so that if you weren't successful you would feel like you had let others down also. I'm not sure if it works but I'm going to give it a go!

I realised today after receiving some clothes from a wonderful friend of mine that I needed to lose weight; like everywhere. I'm never really private about my weight, if someone asks I'll just say (I weigh 13 stone and 12 pounds, or 195 pounds, in case you were wondering). In a perfect world, I'd have slimmer arms, legs and there'd be hardly any fat on my stomach. I've tried diets before, I mean haven't we all? However, I've never been successful so...

This is my target: starting from Monday (that's the 28th September), I want to go on an all out health blast or whatever you want to call it. These are the things I'm going to be doing:


  • Drinking a pint glass of water when I get up (this has been proven to help with metabolism!)
  • Cutting out Pepsi and anything with lots of sugar
  • Avoiding processed foods
  • Avoiding McDonalds and other fast foods
  • Doing a leg workout every two days (click here to see which workout!)
  • Limit myself to 1,820 calories daily (this allows me to lose 1 pound a week)
Doing all of the following will allow me to lose 1 pound a week and generally become healthier. I might create another challenge page like the one I use for the book challenge.

My question for the comments is, have you ever been successful in a diet? 

Love you all,
Ems!

No comments:

Post a Comment