Wednesday 24 June 2015

How time flies...

I'm not even going to start this with 'Hey everyone!' because this post is special... Sort of!

My last blog post, was a month ago - an entire month. I had no idea that it had been that long, and so I apologise. As always, I owe an explanation to where I have been, what I have done etc. etc.

Over the past month, I had mocks exams. I had a Maths, an English, three Science, an ICT, an RE, and a Geography. My results varied over the exams (I got an E in English, I'm in top set and I'm supposed to be getting an A..) but oh well, they were mocks! I've read quite a bit lately, as I finished The Infernal Devices trilogy which has shattered my heart into a billion pieces. The love I have for The Shadowhunter Chronicles and Cassandra Clare is huge and eternal. The majority of my time has however been spent on Java/Minecraft. I aimed to code an add-on for the game, which has taken up an hour at least every single night. It's going well, but it's a long and tedious process. The end result is fantastic though!

I had a couple of weeks in the month where I was slightly depressed as well. Those are over for the time being, but I have no doubts that they'll come flying back at some point in the near future.

That is my update for the time being. Knowing me, I'll begin to post regularly again soon for a little while. For the time being, I give this advice to all of you reading; Be yourself. If you can't be yourself, be Nephilim.

Love you all,
Ems!

No comments:

Post a Comment